Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Thoughts and Observations

Why do the cotton and milk industries feel the need for TV ads? Have cotton sales actually risen since their "tough, the feel of cotton" ads were released? I don't think so. It just makes my undershirts more expensive. Same thing with milk; milk on my cereal instead of water, there's a new thought!


To quote Otto, "They call them fingers, but I never see them fing." Truer words were never spoken.

Does anyone ever actually use the nosotros in spanish?

I wish it was socially acceptable to wear a cloak. A cape with a hood? It doesn't get any cooler.

Why do people set their watches 5 or 7 minutes fast. You always know it's 7 minutes fast! What difference does it make?

I'm so glad there's no smoking in bars in CA. I go out on Thursday nights and can wear the same clothes to work the next day. Yeah I smell like a brewery, so people at work think I'm drinking at my desk in the morning, but at least they don't think I smoke.

Sometimes I just want to open my car door in the middle of traffic and clothesline that dude on the motorcycle that is driving between the lanes.

Why can't I free myself from a landline at home?

Will the camera-in-cell-phone developers ever reach the point when the pictures don't look like they were taken through a piece of saran wrap?

I think it's funny that Cosmo (only seen the cover) has articles about how to please your man in the bedroom. Seriously, ladies, all you have to do is SHOW UP!

I am convinced that music reached it's prime in 1996. Is that actually true or does that just make me sound old?

Why can't I remember to take my toiletries when I travel?

No! It's not a chain connecting my wallet to my pants, it's a pocket watch so stop staring at me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home