Thursday, December 08, 2005

hmm


when my cat jumps onto the counter and sits on the counter, does his butthole touch the counter or is there some kind of furry barrier between said butthole and counter?

If the remaining member of the Phish and Grateful Dead joined forces, would they call themselves Dead Phish?

I wish we got a second chance in life - like reincarnation was reality. You'd know some people that are on their second life. It would be nice to relive some of life's experiences differently, or with a different perspective. I wonder how things would be different in our everyday world. Would the suicide rate be higher? Because, hey, if you don't like the way things are going, you know you have that fresh start waiting for you. I can see why Hindus believe in reincarnation. It's a cool thing to imagine.

3 Comments:

Blogger timothy said...

We may get a second chance at life, and just not know it.

This could be your second chance and you are wasting it again.

The Hindu's believe that your actions in your current life determine what you will be in your next (that whole karma thing). So if you are an asshole now, you will be reincarnated as like a dung beetle or something.
I think suicide would definately push you way down the ladder.

6:35 PM  
Blogger timothy said...

Oh yeah,
and cats ARE rubbing their butthole all over the space where you prepare your food. That's why they look smug all the time...

...also, coincidentally enough, that is the reason I had that smug look on my face the whole time I lived with you.

6:37 PM  
Blogger timothy said...

I want to write a novel and name all the chararcters after word verification..

Ogvkqdr quickly ran through forest while being persued by Verkldnt

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home