Monday, December 05, 2005

Prohibition is over!

My little burg just past a proposition to allow the sale of wine in our city's grocery stores. Where is your God now! Bahahahaha!

Next thing you know they'll open a liquor store where they sell liquor. Hell in a handbasket, I tell you what.

Sometimes while TCoB (that's taking care of business for you none acronym folks) at work, I like to play "Guess the Co-worker By Looking at His Shoes". Hard part is verifying my guesses.

How did the word "knockers" become a reference for boobs? Not seeing the connection.

I was walking to the bathroom at the same time as another co-worker this morning, and he asks me the obligatory "how was your weekend?" question. I said, "Great, finally got that meth lab in my garage up and running." That ought to keep him from talking to me for a while - not because he thinks I actually have a meth lab in my garage, but because he's afraid of another awkward moment or being caught off-guard like just now.

2 Comments:

Blogger danielle said...

i'm pretty sure breasts are refered to as "knockers" because when they are exceptionally large (and unrestrained) they tend to "knock around." but, i'm not a boob expert, so mabye you should ask tim...

4:14 PM  
Blogger superjay said...

See, I was thinking maybe that when large & unrestained, they would knock stuff off the table (a very high table) when walking by or something. I then also thought that maybe when the guy (or girl) comes up for air, he knocks his head on them...just don't know.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home