Monday, October 31, 2005

more crapola

I hate receiving gratitude for things I haven't done. Like those signs in the hotel rooms - "thank you for not stealing our towels!" Oh yeah? Maybe I'll take these towels down to the pool and throw them in just for spite. Just for that, I'm taking a couple of your wonderful sandpaper towels that have been God knows where used for God knows what. Hmm maybe not.

I've never been a fan of hiking. People say, "well how do know if you never tried it?" I say, "it's walking around. outside. I get the gist."

I do like mountain biking - it's fast, see more stuff, better workout uphill. Kind of screwed in the mountain department here in North Texas though.

If I lived in Denver, I'd open a bar called The Mile High Club.

Why do some fingernails on certain fingers grow faster than others?

One would think with all the advances in technology in the past 20 years, we could invent a copier that doesn't have to "warm up".

I love speakerphone. It's the best way to tell someone "you're not important enough for me to actually pick up the phone" without having to say it.

And happy Halloween! It's only the best holiday that's not really a holiday.

5 Comments:

Blogger danielle said...

i have often pondered the question about the fingernails myself. and i've concluded that it's not that some grow faster, it's that some fingers get more use than others. since you probably use your pointer fingers for more activities (typing, pointing, etc.) you wear the nail down faster than say, your pinky finger...which is rarely used for anything except accenting the fact that you're drinking tea...

4:09 PM  
Blogger Dustin Luther said...

On a totally different subject (as usual)... You need to get back on IM.

I want to say publically that it is a pain in the butt to email you every time I want to share some lame link!

10:52 PM  
Blogger superjay said...

Dustin, I'm afraid my work doesn't allow me download IM. It's probably for the better. But email works fine still, so send away!

And back on subject, the pinky gets a lot more use than you'd imagine. (HEY-O!)

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you insinuating that you stick your pinky up your wife's asshole?

just wondering...

11:10 AM  
Blogger superjay said...

If you have to ask, then I'm not answering.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home