Sunday, November 06, 2005

death cab

Saw death cab for cutie Friday night. Best show I've seen in a long time. It was at this small theater in Fort Worth. Stars opened for them which was a big bonus. It was the only other Texas show besides the obligatory Austin stop.

It was interesting seeing the other attendees. It's funny that in an effort to look different, everyone ends up looking the same. 200 Seth Cohens wearing converse. Not that there's anything wrong with that - everyone is allowed to dress as they please. And I guess relative to the rest of North Texas, they get their point across. I don't know - just seemed like they were all trying too hard to pull off an "image". After a beer and the lights went out, I was over it.

Not going to be negative. The therapist in my head said I need to work on that. Great show, very moving in parts. If they come to your town I highly recommend checking them out.

"If there's no one beside you when your soul embarks then I'll follow you into the dark" -DCFC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home