Tuesday, January 03, 2006

belt loops

Belt loops don't get enough credit. They're doing all the work - not the belt. If you ever have a belt loop break, you definitely know it. Your pants get all weird, bunched up, belt slipping over the top. Here's to belt loops!

I play golf, but I never seem to get any better. I'm at the same skill level as I was when I was 12. Maybe I'm not playing enough? Maybe I'm doing it wrong? Maybe this is as good as I'll ever be?

I get told I look like someone they know. Quite a bit actually. What am I supposed to say to that? "Tell 'em 'hi' for me!" Then tthe very next thing they say is "yeah he's a real asshole." Seriously, go away now. Or they'll call they're friend over and say "hey doesn't he look like So-And-So?" I'm not some kind of lookalike freak show here for your enjoyment. Someone even whipped out a camera phone one time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home