Friday, June 30, 2006

Tulsa


Played in my first competitive Ultimate tournament this past weekend in Tulsa. It was a great time, but man, it was hot (as seen in the picture below. And the caption that came with this photo from Jason said " My sunburned neck wishes I was smart and confident enough to wear Jay's hat." What's that supposed to mean? That I have to confident to wear a stupid looking hat? You calling my hat stupid? I'll kill you. And it still didn't work very well - got sunburned as hell.

Our women's team (OvaryAction) truly represented though. They took second place in the women's bracket in a very hard fought final game against some Missouri team (freaking dykes). Underwear points are the coolest. If a team is winning by a good amount, that leading team plays the game point in their underwear. I just try not to gawk too much.

Here's some more photos from the weekend. Great job Jason!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home