Wednesday, May 10, 2006

untitled

I love Family Guy, and have seen many episodes, but could they please try to make the asides not so long and drawn out? ok I got it, Moby Dick stayed at your house and he's a little bitchy, let’s get back to the plot.

And why does every supporting character on Family Guy have to sound like everyone else?

It always erks me a little after I order something at a restaurant, and the waiter says, “oh that’s my favorite!” Is it really? I bet you say that to all the guys.

I'm thinking of making a t-shirt that just says "Pumps Suck".

I think the English/grammar outline rule that says you have to have a "2." for every "1." and a "b." for every "a." is stupid.

I love the subtleties of google and gmail, like when I delete my spam, it says "Hooray, no spam here!"

I made a CD to be played during our Ultimate game tonight. It's hard coming up with a mix that general enough that everyone will like, upbeat, and songs that I like. I hope everyone likes it. A lot of pressure there!

I visited the Tommy Bahama store at the San Marcos outlet mall this past weekend. Man, I now know where all these old men get their ugly-ass shirts. And expensive! Maybe they think that if they pay $90 for a polo shirt with parrots and palm trees plastered all over it, it looks good?

I co-signed for my brother this weekend to buy a new car. He's still in college and doesn't have a credit history yet. It felt really good to help him out. No one else will. He's making all the payments, which I'm a little nervous about. Not about him paying, but paying on time every month. as a joint venture, we are equally responsible, and our creidt will be equally affected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home