Thursday, April 13, 2006

I hate lubbock


what a freaking hole! why anyone would chose to live there I have no clue. It smells funny - like manure and cotton. I know (Tim) smells like $$$. And it so freakishly flat. Here's a picture from 50' up in a bucket truck. We're designing a closed-circuit TV camera system so they can watch traffic and manipulate their variable message signs from their office. The bucket truck is good fun (until the wind picks up). We's park it right next to the overpass, I slowly rise up above the guardrail as if levitating magically from the below. Freaks out drivers on the freeway every time. I do what I can to stay entertained in this God-forsaken place.

5 Comments:

Blogger timothy said...

Jay, my heart goes out to you in this time of sadness in your life.

The panhandle is truly a dank dark, flat hole!

Just know, you are in my prayers!

11:51 AM  
Blogger superjay said...

Tim, I'm afraid God isn't listening. However He may listen if you'd contribute to my church.

Now accepting cash, money order, or Paypal (no checks from Tim).

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jay,
I was on Dustin's blog and followed a link to this site. I am really busy right now and certainly do not have the time I just spent ready EVERY one of your blogs-- but I couldn't stop. You are so funny. I loved reading and will be back. Thanks.

9:27 PM  
Blogger superjay said...

Thanks Wendy. You're the coolest!

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lubbock, TX...

...America's "Sardis".

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home