Thursday, May 25, 2006

Mr. Big Man

I hate how every office has superficial things that portray status symbols. At my last job, certain people were given company cell phones. Here, it's laptops, then window offices. I'm still the same person! I'm not somehow better than you because I'm now a laptop person. Still working up to that window office. None available right now. But when I do get there, I won't be allowed to fraternize with anyone without a laptop.

This girl on my Ultimate team, her license plate is "911 HSY". So I nicknamed her The Emergency Hussy.

The other night we were discussing why people start smoking. Camaraderie was the #1 answer, but for me it was to cover up that weed smell. Thank you very much Cynthia Woods Michell Pavilion, Red Lot. I don't smoke anymore.

It's really hard to rock out to a Metallica song while stuck on the freeway puttering along at 20 mph behind a Neon. Where's a curvy tree-lined 2-lane road (Longmire) when you need one?

I'm really liking this new trend of chicks wearing wife-beaters. Bring on the summer!

Today is a good day. It's the longest possible time before American Idol will be on again (I know, stolen from the Simpsons re: church). Seriously, why does the news have to cover this show? This is not news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home