Tuesday, May 16, 2006

stereotypes

I've been working on this list for a while. I think it's ready, so here goes:

Scientology: Xenu blew up Thetans and now they're stuck in my body.
Islam: If I blow myself up I get 72 virgins.
Catholicism: This cracker will turn into Jesus when I eat it.
Christianity: An invisible man lives in the sky and grants wishes.
Republicans: Terrorists are a monolithic entity led by Osama Bin Laden who all want to destroy the West.
Microsoft: Every action should have a "Are you sure you want to do that" dialog box attached to it.
US Military: There's nothing gay about the military, and if we allow gay people in, they'll spend all their time sticking things in their butts instead of fighting the enemy.
Democrats: Criminals just need hugs, and were abused as children, so it's not their fault.
Southerners: The South will rise again; heritage, not hate.
Women: I can change him.
Men: She's only a lesbian because she hasn't experienced me.
Gay Men: People love to see my flamboyant side. They think it's so cute and funny.
Lesbians: I consider myself open-minded, but I hate all men.
Parents: People are interested in hearing my child quietly fuss (i.e., screech).
SUV drivers: Waiting till the last moment to slam on my brakes won't bother anyone behind me, despite the fact they can't see around my gas guzzling behemoth. Also I'm protected by an invisible shield.

Now, who did I miss?

"Labels are for cans, not people." -Anthony Rapp

2 Comments:

Blogger danielle said...

yankees, oil company CEO's, and jews.

2:47 PM  
Blogger superjay said...

they all got all the money.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home