Sunday, July 24, 2005

Things I will miss about CA

-My drive home from the BART station.
-Riding BART to work.
-Those warm days and cool nights.
-8 months of spring, 4 months of summer.
-4 months of no rain.
-No mosquitoes.
-Farmers' markets everywhere.
-Climbing the stairs to Coit Tower.
-Only 5 minutes to mow both front and back yards.
-Lots of good live music.
-Standing on the cliff overlooking of the Pacific.
-Seals & otters at the beach.
-Skiing every weekend for 6 months.
-Bitching about the band at Dan's.
-Hiking & biking in the Berkeley Hills.
-Wearing sweaters year round. (it's a proven fact that I look better in winter clothing)
-Ahhnold on the news every night. (always entertaining)
-My office away from everyone else.
-The hills out my back door.
-Good sushi.
-Imperial rolls at Pho 84.
-Grateful Dead on the radio.
-Driving into San Francisco.
-No humidity!

Why did I leaving again?

4 Comments:

Blogger timothy said...

I'm still not sure...

10:46 AM  
Blogger Dustin Luther said...

Why the hell did you leave?

Why did I leave?

4:49 PM  
Blogger timothy said...

Ha ha, everyone but Tim, sucks!

So how's the 100 degree heat and 80% humidity?!?

Now that you are in Texas, and cost of living is cheaper, please, please, please start giving your dogs heartworm pills, there are a lot more mosquitos there, so its more important to do it!

6:05 PM  
Blogger superjay said...

100 degree heat isn't so bad with the pool. It's way drier here than Houston, usually around 30% humidity. Yeah...dry heat like an oven.

Not sure who you're thinking of that doesn't give their dogs heartworm meds. Have you met my wife? Our dogs take it every pill ever made for dogs and some for people.

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home