Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I don't get it

I thought we had a chance. I thought it was supposed to be close. Yet Kerry is calling Bush this morning to concede. I thought we had a chance to correct the past.

I don't understand this country anymore. I thought the demographic for Republicans was the white, rich, white-collar old people and the democrats were the hard working middle class and minorities - the majority of this country. Yet last night as I watched Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Ohio fall the side that gave tax cuts to the richest .5% of this country, I confirm to myself that most people in this country are fucking stupid and have fallen the fear brought on by that dick Cheney. “A vote for Kerry is a vote for terrorism. You don’t want terrorism, do you?” (made that up , but that’s the gist of most of his speeches.)

P. Diddy has failed us once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home